Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Attack of the clones

   After i busted up in the bad guys stadium, i carried away Princess Amidala and Anakin Skywalker in my cool flying airship. We then gave chase to Count Dooku, he thought he could escape us. We eventually trapped him in this cave thing and took out our sabers and had a duel. Obi-wan and Anakin did terrible. I watched them get beat up for a while. Anakin lost his hand in battle, Obi-wan got cut up and force pushed into the wall. I then decided to end Dooku's fun, i walked in on my little cane, and started doing work. I took off my jacket and took out my saber. Dooku was thinking he could beat me, until i started flipping all over the place, like a monkey.

   


       I was beating him, until he decided to cheat and use the force to shoot lightning out of his hands. What he didn't know is that i can absorb lightning and use it against him. Once he knew he couldn't beat me he used the force to break a tower thing and forced it towards Obi-wan and Anakin. I couldn't let their useless lives to go waste, so i caught the big tower with the force and set it on the ground next to them. Dooku escaped with his puny life no thanks to these useless padawans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom at its best

Wisdom at its best