Monday, September 23, 2013

Info on me, this is

Yoda i am,  i have absolutely no friends, but who needs friends when you have DA FORCE! I sit around on a floating old man walker i do, and tell my padawans what to do. Every 100 years or so i have to fight an occasional villain. I like to think of myself as a smaller version of the hulk i do. The hulk is kinda like a younger beefier version of me, he kinda looks like me in my teen years, about 800 years or so ago. Cool fact here is, i have a statue of me in Lucasfilm Ltd. production studios in San Francisco. I am also the 25th greatest movie character of all time i am.

One of my best friends is Kermit the frog. We go out and fish, and talk about our days and stuff. 


My name is a byword for wisdom. My favorite Jedi is Obi-wan Kenobi, he never questions my authority, and he never turned evil and killed alot of random innocent people. My favorite breakfast food is bacon.


 I have never attended school, because born i was with the name Yoda, which is wisdom. needs who to go to school when you have wisdom as your name. I have also never been to the movies, but ive heard that they have moving pictures that tell stories.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom at its best

Wisdom at its best